The cruise ship usually stop at Tien Sa port international port in 1 day and depart in afternoon or later. So the needs for travelling when waiting is so high. Clients can choice the driver and car – taxi at port, but you won’t peace in mind and price is not stability, even if it is very expensive. To help you have good choice with safe trip. We offer Tien Sa Port private car – one of the best service of Danang ByCar.
Hello, Xin Chao!! Welcome to Vietnam.!
Taxis scams could be a bad experience for tourists to Vietnam and a main reason why so many do not want to return to this amazing country. This is why we set up Danang ByCar. As locals we want your first impression of Vietnam to be a great one. Our excellent transfer services and small group tours, private car will allow you to have an enjoyable and worry free trip! Thank you! Cam on!???
Tien Sa port to Hue
Transfer from Tien Sa Port to Hue by private car (round trip) with professional driver will take about 5 – 7 hours and there are so many sightseeing stops along the way that you can’t afford to miss so making this a full-day adventure is becoming the most famous way of journeying for tourists.
Tour style: Private car with private driver
Duration: 8hours – 10 hours (approx.)
Starting: From 7:00 – 8:00am
End trip: Around 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Best time to go: From Feb to Oct (Nov to Jan is rainy season)
Starting point: Tien Sa seaport pick up and drop off.
TIEN SA PORT TO HUE CITY TOUR
Here are top things for check-in point at Hue :
- Hai Van Pass – This magnificent 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labelled it as “an abandoned ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Additionally, the pass offers amazing photo opportunities at the highest point when traveling from Tien Sa to Hue by car.
- Lang Co Beach – Located just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an unspoiled beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. It been named one of the most beautiful bays in the world and without doubt one of the best in Vietnam.
- Khai Dinh’s Tomb – Considered as the most aesthetic among all the royal tombs of the Nguyen Emperors. Khai Dinh Tomb is a beautiful blend of Western and Eastern architecture that perfectly reflects the ideas and life of the 12th Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh.
- Imperial Citadel – The beautiful walled city that housed all Nguyen Emperors, Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, for more than 100 years until Emperor Bao Dai abdicated the throne in 1945 . Over 200 years to now, most of the citadel still stands with its original materials with nearly 140 small and large constructions.
- Thien Mu Pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city and still considered as the most serene and beautiful of all pagodas in the province. Thien Mu pagoda is surrounded by flowers and ornamental plants that stretches from the entrance until the far end of the garden.
If your Cruise reaches Tien Sa Port, you should add Hue to be an amazing place to visit. Transfer from Tien Sa Port to Hue is the most convenience way to visit Hue from Tien Sa Port. To save money, we will not come inside of the port (save 20usd/ pax). After arrival, you can walking to outside of the port only 200 meters. Our driver will hold sign your name and wait for you there.
- At 7.30 am – 8:30 : Our driver will wait for you at the gate of Chan May port ( about 500m away from the ship) and transfer to Ba Na Hills. On the way, you will visit several famous places.
- Hai Van Pass – Another world renowned place, Hai Van Pass. Its name translates to Cloud Pass literally describing the way to get to the peak of the pass. Hai Van Pass was also featured on Top Gear and hailed as the most exciting pass in Vietnam.
- Lang Co beach – one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. The blue pristine water and the long stretched white sand of Lang Co beach attract many locals but not a lot of foreign travelers visit the place because it is a little far from the big cities.
- At about 10 am: Arrive in Hue, Then you will visit some places in Hue city such as :
- Imperial Citadel – the ancient capital of Viet Nam. The citadel was built last 1805 under the reign of Nguyen Dynasty – Emperor Nguyen Anh. This attraction is aggregate of ramparts, palaces and constructional works of royal such as: Thai Hoa palace, Hung temple, Trieu temple, Duyet Thi Duong royal theater. Over 200 years to now, most of the citadel still stands with its original materials with nearly 140 small and large constructions.
- Thien Mu pagoda is the oldest pagoda in Hue. The name derived from a local folklore about a fairy or Heavenly Lady. It’s around 3km from the Citadel, on the northern bank of Perfume River. Thien Mu pagoda is surrounded by flowers and ornamental plants that stretches from the entrance until the far end of the garden. Every late afternoon, the sound of the bell can be heard which gives the whole town solemn atmosphere.
Have lunch at a famous garden restaurant. Rest for a few minutes before continuing the trip.
- The Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh’s Royal Tomb is unique among the royal tombs in Hue, Vietnam. Where other royal tombs are expansive and invite respectful reflection, Khai Dinh built his final resting place to be monumental in style and bombastic in execution.
- Then we will comeback the port before 2 hour and half as departure time.
Price list private car
|Private Car||Type car||Price USD||Price USD|
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Cruze, Mazda 4…)||115 USD/Car||2,645,000
|MINIVAN (Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||Minivan ( Toyota Fortuner, Inova…)||125 USD||2,875,000
|VAN (Max 8 Pax – 6 Baggages)||Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)||145 USD/Car||3,335,000
(Pick up INSIDE Port – Surcharge 6$ / 1 pax)
>> Private car Tien Sa Port
# Service includes:
– Gasoline, toll fee, parking fee, all expense for driver.
– 24/7 customer support: +84 906574266 or +84766611552 – Viber/ WhatsApp/Line/Kakaotalk
– English and Experienced driver.
– Meet & greet at the port
Note: Please walk to the Entrance of the Port to be picked up (600m from the Cruise). In case you want to be picked up at the Cruise, inside the Port please pay more 20$ per person and inform us before 4 days that we have time to do all of customs formalities.
# Guide :
- If your trip is changed or delayed, please drop us an sms or send us an email before your departure, so we can re-arrange our driver to pick you up at the port on time.
- In case your cruise has arrived but you cannot find our driver, please call our Hotline/Viber/ WhatsApp/Line/Kakaotalk at (+84) 906574266 0r (+84) 0766611552– English speaking to get you connected to our driver right away.
- We will not be responsible for any additional cost if you decided to arrange your own taxi by yourself without informing us in advance.
- Our prices include the driver’s wait time at the port.
Pictures of cars
Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Cruze, Mazda 4…)
Minivan ( Toyota Fortuner, Inova…)
Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)
Booking private car
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone Viber/ WhatsApp/Line/Kakaotalk free Call or chat: (+84) 906574266 0r (+84) 0766611552
Not only easy booking; but also easy payment – pay after end trip; driver wait for you at arrival gate with sign.
All we need from you :
- Your name
- Time departure – Your journey
We will send you the price for the trip. Once confirmed by you, we will arrange the service. No deposit, our driver will collect your money when you end the trip
After that, everything we will do! What are you waiting for? Send us an email; then we will get you back in soonest with best price!
>> Private car Tien Sa Port
WHY CHOOSE DANANG PRIVATE CAR?
|English Speaking Driver||Value for Money||Car fleet|
|We have a team of English speaking drivers with years of experience serving international tourists.||With cheap price but professional service.||Our cars are new 2016 – 2017; with free Wi-fi; Baby seat.|
|Fast Booking||Support Team||Easy pament|
|Just a click, you can contact us to book the private car.||Our team available 24hour/7 days, we always reply your email in soonest with best price||No need deposit; pay direct to driver after end trip.|
DANANG BYCAR – Da Nang Car Rental – Danang Private Car