Transfer from Chan May port to Hue for day trip by private car rental only $115
The cruise ship usually stop at Chan May international port in 1 day and depart in afternoon or later. So the needs for travelling when waiting is so high. Clients can choice the driver and car – taxi at port, but you won’t peace in mind and price is not stability, even if it is very expensive. To help you have good choice with safe trip. We offer Chan May port private car rental (Chan may port car hire, Transportation at Chan May..) – one of the best service of Danang ByCar.
Hello, Xin Chao!! Welcome to Vietnam.!
Taxis scams could be a bad experience for tourists to Vietnam and a main reason why so many do not want to return to this amazing country. This is why we set up Danang ByCar. As locals we want your first impression of Vietnam to be a great one. Our excellent transfer services and small group tours, private car will allow you to have an enjoyable and worry free trip! Thank you! Cam on!???
Chan May port between Hue and Da Nang -> You can go visiting Hue city with historical and relic of imperial city for the day. Or you can travel to Da Nang and Hoi An, enjoy some food and see the highlights of the city. We offer Car Rental from Chan May port to Danang, Hoian for day trip; Chanmay to Hue by Private Car rental for day trip, Chanmay to Haivan pass – Lang Co – Bana hills…
| Page Contents [hide] |
1 CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE
4 PRICE PRIVATE CAR
5 Pictures of cars
6 BOOKING ONLINE
7 WHY YOU CHOOSE PRIVATE CAR WITH US?
8 DANANG BYCAR
CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE
The old capital of Vietnam (Việt Nam), Hue (Huế), has a lot of great places to visit. Even though this is no longer the case, a large number of Vietnamese still rate this old city highly as the central of cultural and historical value. When it comes to Hue attractions, there are many places to see, such as tombs, pagodas and other kinds of buildings linking the past to the present around the beautiful countryside of Hue.
style: Private car with private driver
Duration: 8hours – 10 hours (approx.)
Starting: From 7:00 – 8:00am
End trip: Around 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Best time to go: From Feb to Oct (Nov to Jan is rainy season)
Starting point: Chan May seaport pick up and drop off.
CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE – DAY TOUR
How to do the Chanmay Port to hue for Day Trip ? Danang Transfer provides Chanmay Port to Hue for day trip by private car rental to handle your worries.
Chan May Port Private car rental
- We offer transport private service with English Speaking Driver
- We will charge cheaper price than metered taxi drivers, Grab, Uber, safe & better services
- All of our cars are very new, comfortable with Air conditioner, free wifi, water, tissue inside
- Our driver is good training, become a professional driver.
- No any hidden cost. No deposit. The payment will be settle directly to driver when you finish the trip
Here are top things for check-in point at Hue :
- Khai Dinh’s Tomb – Considered as the most aesthetic among all the royal tombs of the Nguyen Emperors. Khai Dinh Tomb is a beautiful blend of Western and Eastern architecture that perfectly reflects the ideas and life of the 12th Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh.
- Imperial Citadel – The beautiful walled city that housed all Nguyen Emperors, Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, for more than 100 years until Emperor Bao Dai abdicated the throne in 1945 . Over 200 years to now, most of the citadel still stands with its original materials with nearly 140 small and large constructions
- Thien Mu Pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city and still considered as the most serene and beautiful of all pagodas in the province. Thien Mu pagoda is surrounded by flowers and ornamental plants that stretches from the entrance until the far end of the garden.
- Dong Ba market, Huong Giang river
- At 7.30 am – 8:30 : Our driver will wait for you at the gate of Chan May port ( about 500m away from the ship) and transfer to Hue.
- At about 10 am: Arrive in Hue, Then you will visit some places in Hue city such as :
- Imperial Citadel – the ancient capital of Viet Nam. The citadel was built last 1805 under the reign of Nguyen Dynasty – Emperor Nguyen Anh. This attraction is aggregate of ramparts, palaces and constructional works of royal such as: Thai Hoa palace, Hung temple, Trieu temple, Duyet Thi Duong royal theater. Over 200 years to now, most of the citadel still stands with its original materials with nearly 140 small and large constructions.
- Thien Mu pagoda is the oldest pagoda in Hue. The name derived from a local folklore about a fairy or Heavenly Lady. It’s around 3km from the Citadel, on the northern bank of Perfume River. Thien Mu pagoda is surrounded by flowers and ornamental plants that stretches from the entrance until the far end of the garden. Every late afternoon, the sound of the bell can be heard which gives the whole town solemn atmosphere.
- Have lunch at a famous garden restaurant. Rest for a few minutes before continuing the trip.
- The Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh’s Royal Tomb is unique among the royal tombs in Hue, Vietnam. Where other royal tombs are expansive and invite respectful reflection, Khai Dinh built his final resting place to be monumental in style and bombastic in execution.
- Then we will comeback the port before 1,5 hour and half as departure time.
PRICE PRIVATE CAR
|Private Car||Type of car||Price USD||Price USD|
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Mazda 3…||115 USD/Car||2,645,000VND/Car|
|MINIVAN (Max 5 Pax – 3 Baggages)||Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Xpander, Nissan Terra||130 USD/ car||2,990,000 VND/Car|
|VAN (Max 12 Pax – 6 Baggages)||Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace||145 USD/Car||3,335,000 VND/Car|
(Pick up INSIDE Port – Surcharge 6$ / 1 pax)
|Inclusion||Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.|
|Exclusion||Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.|
Note: Please walk to the Entrance of the Port to be picked up (600m from the Cruise). In case you want to be picked up at the Cruise, inside the Port please pay more 6$ per person and inform us before 4 days that we have time to do all of customs formalities.
Exchange rate : $1 = 23,000 VND
# Guide :
- If your trip is changed or delayed, please drop us an sms or send us an email before your departure, so we can re-arrange our driver to pick you up at the port on time.
- In case your cruise has arrived but you cannot find our driver, please call our Hotline/Viber/ WhatsApp/Line/Kakaotalk at (+84) 906574266 0r (+84) 0766611552– English speaking to get you connected to our driver right away.
- We will not be responsible for any additional cost if you decided to arrange your own taxi by yourself without informing us in advance.
- Our prices include the driver’s wait time at the port.
You can refer to the tourist experience here: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g298085-d13921265-r664406209-Danang_Transfer-Da_Nang.html
Pictures of cars
Sedan ( Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Cruze, Mazda 4…)
Minivan ( Toyota Fortuner, Inova…)
Van ( Ford Transit, Toyota Hiace, Huyndai Solati)
– Phone Viber/ WhatsApp/Line/Kakaotalk free Call or chat: (+84) 906574266 0r (+84) 0766611552
only easy booking; but also easy payment – pay after end trip; driver wait for
you at arrival gate with sign.
All we need from you :
- Your name, Type car you want
- Time departure – Your trip
We will send you the price for the trip. Once confirmed by you, we will arrange the service. No deposit, our driver will collect your money when you finish the trip
After that, everything we will do! What are you waiting for? Send us an email; then we will get you back in soonest with best price!
>> Private car from Chan May port to Hue
WHY YOU CHOOSE PRIVATE CAR WITH US?
|English Speaking Driver||Value for Money||Car fleet|
|We have a team of English speaking drivers with years of experience serving international tourists.||With cheap price but professional service.||Our cars are new 2016 – 2017; with free Wi-fi; Baby seat.|
|Fast Booking||Support Team||Easy pament|
|Just a click, you can contact us to book the private car.||Our team available 24hour/7 days, we always reply your email in soonest with best price||No need deposit; pay direct to driver after end trip.|